What creativity can do….
Creativity is what I see everyday, when people attend the classes in my atelier. But the working process on this blouse was pretty amazing!
We first started with adjusting a M sized simple blouse pattern to Lorna’s meassurements. The long sleeves of the blouse had to be cut as short as possible, let’s say on french sleeve length, and tightened with elastic band. Then we cut out the collar to a deep round shape. Further on, the length was disagreeable , so we cut it as short as Lorna’s beltline. And last but not least: she wanted to tighten the hem, so we inserted an elastic tape as done before at the sleeves. And now… it looks really right as she wanted to have it! My congrats!